Feb 6, 2013

Female entrepreneurship in Haiti

A researcher on female entrepreneurship in Haiti asks: 
I wonder if you have any suggestions for further reading as I continue my literature review? 
Her thesis work is on the social and economic outcomes of women-led entrepreneurship in Haiti. 

The literature on female entrepreneurship in Haiti is very limited, which is an opportunity and a hindrance for researchers going into that area, because of that I would start with work by Emily Chamlee-Wright on female entrepreneurship in other countries (Zimbabwe and Ghana), but her framework of analysis and findings might be useful in the Haiti context: 
This is something I wrote on the topic, and other sources of entrepreneurship in general are here

If you have other suggestions for her, please include them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment